Download MPPSC New Syllabus and Exam Plan Effective From 2024

MPPSC New Syllabus and Exam Plan 2024 : Madhya-pradesh Public Service Commission Change MPPSC Pre Mains Exam Syllabus and exam pattern MPPSC New Syllabus 2024 MPPSC Pre Mains Exam Syllabus Download MPPSC New Syllabus For Pre Mains Exam and Check Latest Exam Pattern

MPPSC New Syllabus and Exam Plan

Madhya-Pradesh Public Service Commission

MPPSC the “Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission” is the state agency responsible for conducting civil services examinations and recruiting candidates for various administrative positions in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.

The MPPSC conducts examinations such as the State Service Exam (SSE), State Forest Service Exam (SFS), and other departmental exams to fill vacancies in different government departments. These exams aim to select candidates for positions like Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Director, Block Development Officer, and others.

MPPSC State Service Examination 2024

Recently MPPSC issued notification for the recruitment for MPPSC State Service Examination 2024 on 30 December 2023. The application process for which will start from January 19, let’s explore all the details about this recruitment process in brief

Name of OrganizationMadhya-Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Name of ExamMPPSC State Services Examination 2024
Advertisement NumberAdvt no. 40/2023
Number of Vacancy60
Application Dates19 Jan 2024-18 Feb 2024
Age limit21-40 year, 21-33 (uniform post)
Education QualificationAny Graduate
Pre Exam Date20 April 2024

MPPSC New Syllabus and Exam Plan

The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has revised the syllabus and exam pattern for the MPPSC Preliminary and Main Examinations, effective from 2024. Aspirants are advised to consult the official notification for complete details.

You can download the mppsc new syllabus 2024 from our telegram or WhatsApp group, where you got other study material as well in both hindi and english language.

MPPSC State Service Exam Pattern

MPPSC State Service Examination conduct in three parts – Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview.

MPPSC Pre Exam Pattern– The MPPSC Pre exam is only qualifying in nature, only short listed candidate will be called for mains exam. Fina selection will be based on marks in mains examination and personal interview. Check MPPSC Pre Exam is mcq based on OMR sheet (Offline mode).

Paper-1General Study (सामान्य अध्ययन )2 Hour200
Paper-2General Aptitude Test(सामान्य अभिरुचि परीक्षण )2 Hour200

MPPSC Mains Exam Pattern- There are 6 Descriptive Test in Mains Examination, You can check details from below table

MPPSC Interview –The successful candidates will be called for personal interview. The Interview will be 185 marks. In this manner, the final selection of candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the mains examination and interview, with a maximum of 1500 + 185 = 1685 marks.

Please refer MPPSC New Syllabus and Exam plan pdf for Detail examination pattern and syllabus( Link given below).

MPPSC New Syllabus 2024

MPPSC has made changes to its exam pattern and syllabus, which will be effective from the MPPSC State Service Exam 2024. However, upon reviewing the syllabus, you will find that 60 percent remains unchanged, while there are some modifications in the remaining 40 percent. Candidates need to prepare these portion seriously.

he change in the MPPSC syllabus is causing some distress among students and aspirants. However, it is essential to continue your preparation without worry, as the syllabus has been modified for everyone, and everyone needs to start studying from the beginning.

Check MPPSC New Syllabus 2024

mppsc new syllabus and exam plan 2024 faqs

How to download mppsc state service exam syllabus?

To download MPPPSC State Service Exam Syllabus go to official website of MPPSC and then click on syllabus and scheme folder where you can download mppsc new syllabus.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top